Request for Quote
- We are a Toronto (Canada) based consulting firm specializing in accelerated learning, experiential learning, and train the trainer programmes.
- ALL inquiries are handled from Toronto.
For Serious Inquiries Only
Requesting Information About our Services
For companies with a serious interest in using our services, our On-Line Quote Request Form is the best way to submit your requirements.
If you prefer, you are welcome to call us or make your inquiry by E-Mail.
Please let us know:
- the name, e-mail address, and telephone number of the person who will, ultimately, make the decision about using our services
- your decision-making criteria and process including the date on which you will be making a decision.
We will handle your inquiry promptly and ensure that you have all the information you need before your deadline.
We provide quotes in response to all serious inquiries. Before requesting a quote, please ensure that:
- you are ready to select a supplier and proceed with booking an event and you are only awaiting final details about venue, final budget and itinerary/agenda
- a budget has been approved
- a clear decision making process and decision making criteria have been identified
- ALL approvals have been completed to proceed with this event, session or service
- your company is in a position to make a decision no later than 2 weeks after you receive our quote
Inquiries for media interviews by email or telephone are always welcome.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your budget falls within these parametres before contacting us for a quote.
We would be pleased to discuss your requirements and suggest some options that will achieve your objectives. Please submit a request for quote when:
- the decision maker has given approval to engage a service provider
- you will be able to make a decision within 5 - 10 business days of receiving our quote
- if you can't meet this timeline then we are require are clear outline of your decision making criteria and timing as well as a brief converstation with the decision maker.
If your inquiry is on behalf of a third party, please provide name of the client and the decision maker.
If you require venue information before making a decision, we require a $500 deposit, payable in advance.
It will be credited to your final invoice.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your budget falls within these parametres before contacting us for a quote
For Canadian and U.S. Clients:
Please Note: These figures do include handouts, accommodation, venue, AV, meals, refreshments, event planning, or transportation:
- 1/2 Day: From $2500 (for up to 25 participants)
- 1 Day: From $4500 (for up to 25 participants)
- 2 Days: From $6000 (for up to 25 participants)
- 3 Days: From $7500 (for up to 25 participants)
For Other Countries: Please contact us to request guideline pricing.
We offer full custom design services, training makeovers, and for companies on a budget, complete training blueprints with templates for taining material.