Event Planning Career Tips Series
Launching Your Event Planning Business
Lessons from the School of Hard Knocks
Launching Your Event Planning Business (PDF) US$49.95
When you have made your selection by clicking the add to cart button and you are ready to order, please click on the "View Cart" button to check out at our secure server powered by Pay Pal, an Ebay company:
In this turbulent economy, with huge fluctuations in the economy, it can be particularly challenging to launch a training, consulting or speaking business. In short, it's not for the faint of heart. In this issue of Spice of the Month Accelerated Learning Ezine, I tell the story of how I started The Training Oasis, spun off Executive Oasis International as a separate brand, and picked up valuable lessons about launching and growing a business. Based on this experience, I will share some of the lessons I learned along the way that you can use to launch your own business. I hope that you find them useful.
- 13 Important Starter Questions
- Proceed with Caution
- Let Your Network Work For You
- Get Advice From the Pros .... but Test it to Make Sure it Still Works
- Change Your Perspective
- Re-set Your Course
- Reboot.... Again..... and Again
- Selecting a Name
- Figuring out Your Launch Strategy
- Outsource Yourself
- Assemble Your Team and Your Toolkit
- Keep Networking
Introductory Offer: US$49.95
Browse the titles in the "pay per view" archives for our Spice of the Month Accelerated Ezine, They're filled with hundreds of tips, tools, and strategies that you can use immediately to improve the effectiveness of conferences and meetings with educational content.
Need More Help?
If you need more help:
- Marketing Your Event Planning Business ...Even in a Tough Market
- Post questions on LinkedIn or Twitter and tag me. My coordinates are below.
- Take advantage of my consulting and coaching services.